No Products in the Cart
Habits sum up our daily lives, which means they play a big part in what we become and how we feel as a person. With that said, how would you rate your happiness last year on a scale of 1 to 10? Well, if your rating is below 7 and there are no sad-provoking situations that happened in your life, you've got to reflect on your habits because some of them might be hindering you from living life to its full potential.
Now, let’s find out the habits that need to be kicked to the curb.
1. Dwelling on the Past. It takes quite a bit of skill and courage to move on from a regret or an embarrassing mistake you’ve committed in the past. At the same time, choosing to constantly recall those stressful moments leaves you with emotional baggage that can affect how you function. If you’re someone who spends their nights thinking deeply about what they could’ve done differently after a minor or major setback, quit this habit now and focus on the solution. Remember, you can carry the lessons with you, but know how to let go of unhealthy thoughts, grudges, and regrets.
2. Trying to Carry Everything at Once. As Taylor Swift once said, the most renowned popstar in the world as of this writing, life is all about catch and release. This means knowing what to keep and what to release. Much like a house chore, you don’t have to do everything on your own. Asking for help doesn’t make you weak, and investing in your own convenience doesn’t label you as a lazy person. If there’s a way to lighten your load, we say do it! When it comes to work duties, the common notion is that the more you multitask, the faster you finish. But did you know it can kill your focus and lead to more stress and burnout? Try to focus on one job at a time and observe how you'll finish swiftly compared to your usual habit.
3. Skipping Your Meals. Do you often eat late or forget about your meals? It's about time to change this habit! Not only will it give you ulcer and other metabolic problems, but it'll greatly affect your mood and the way you function every day. If you're pressed for time, there are kitchen gadgets that can help you craft homemade food without running late. For instance, the Ninja Air Fryer allows you to cook two kinds of food at the same time with its dual basket. Not only that, it’s also proven to cut your cooking time in half as compared to a fan oven. Basically, you just pop the food inside and let it cook for the specified time as you get ready to leave for work.
4. Spur-of-the-Moment Shopping. If you splurge when you’re out and about, this habit can lead to financial concerns. You might not see the effect immediately, but when the time comes that you need money, that’s when everything starts to go downhill. To break this habit, create a budget and stick to it. Before spending on what you want, make sure you load up your savings first to prepare for unforeseen circumstances.
5. Excessive Digital Screentime. Nowadays, browsing through social media or binge-watching some shows on a phone is a favorite pastime. As time goes by, this habit can result in a feeling of being isolated. Our advice? Get out of your smartphone zone and explore other activities that provide new learning experiences. We suggest going on an adventure (whatever activities you find thrilling). But if you’re looking for a more budget-friendly venture at home, how about challenging yourself to explore the world of confectionery? The good news is that you can find an affordable cupcake maker from Condura that will truly encourage you to get out of bed and whip up those fluffy flavors!
We understand that habits aren’t like glass that can easily be broken once dropped. In fact, it takes 21 to 60 days (about 2 months) for you to say goodbye to a routine. Nevertheless, it’s going to be a worthwhile experience that will add up to more quality moments in your life, making you happier than ever in 2024.
As an advocate for a happier family life, ConcepStore continues to curate a trove of products that bring an elevated home experience.
Do you struggle with house chores or often run out of time in the mornings...
When you enter a relationship, you think of all the exciting adventures that you’ll be...